Translate

Powered By Blogger

11.9.15

I don't always make it a point to thank God publicly for his kindnesses.
Usually I leave that to be between Him and me. That He granted to me to write two booklets on the Gemara is something so out of the expected that I have to say that I am overwhelmed with this. There really is not known to me any reason why God would grant this amazing and tremendous merit to fall to me. I am really not any good in learning Talmud and I hardly even do so at all. It is just for some reason that is unknown to me I was a disciple of authentic Torah scholars  and was born into a home of amazing fear of God and wholesomeness and love and I was granted a learning partner with whom the ideas just seem to flow. So I publicly  acknowledge my debt to God for doing for me yet another two kindness for which there is no clear reason for. [The truth the same could be said about my children and my whole amazing family and the music he has granted to me and grants to me and to be able to learn Physics at all, and to be in Uman right before Rosh HaShanna. For all these and the many more kindness he has granted to me I thank him openly.]