Translate

Powered By Blogger

21.9.16

She was spoiling for a fight

Comment on Red Pill Girl blog:

"I vividly remember my ex. When she was having a bad day, something upset her, was spoiling for a fight that had nothing to do with us … I’d grab a rag and container of comet [soap]." CLEAN …" I would tell her. And after awhile she knew the drill. Rag and scrub and clean and make her house her home. Made her feel better. Feel settled. It worked. She’d work out her energy and feel better."


I think a lot of guys go through the same thing. They get home after a frustrating day and they find their wife just ready and raring for a fight. But if they take the soft approach, she gets more and more angry because he refuses to fight. If he takes the hard line they she gets to go to court and accuse him of abuse.
Today women have dug themselves into a deep pit- with the help of the "religious leaders" of course--the agents of the Dark Side. Religious teachers teach  but they present the  paradigm of the Sitra Achra [Dark Side] as a traditional Torah paradigm and not a  creation of their delusions.  This is far more dangerous than the overt teaching of idolatry.

The best idea that I know is that of Reb Israel Salanter--to learn Musar {Mediaeval Ethics.} but along with outdoor skills. That is to learn ethics and loyal and dependability is not just from books but from team work and practice.--That is the origin of the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. [Nowadays the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts are no good. They gave up their morality for money.]


Evil religious leaders. This is a subject that  has been around. My first thought is the false prophets. Then warnings in the Talmud about the פרושים "Pharisee"-usually identified as Talmud scholars, but in fact people the Talmud criticizes as being hypocritical . But it comes up  so often that I wonder if perhaps it is not from the curse of Jeremiah since God sent us true prophets and we did not listen so he will send false prophets and to them we will listen. The trouble is this---there are true teachers but they generally are willfully ignorant about the presence of bad teachers or are quiet about this problem. In the ocean of false and bad teachers how many people are willing to state the truth fearlessly? Not many. Most teachers would loose  their livelihoods.

Here is a comment from the blog Dalrock:
 "I am the first to admit that I was a total supplicating husband (aka Kitchen Bitch) because I was fully indoctrinated into the ideology through  marriage books and programs. I bathed the kids, put them to bed, changed the diapers, washed the dishes, cooked, cleaned, and this was in addition to operating my own construction company and tending to the yard and maintenance and repairs. It caused my ex to only grow deeper and deeper into depression and misery, lose all attraction and respect for me, withdraw completely from sex and affection, ultimately divorce.\
 I watch so many couples living this out now still and I openly try to warn my friends and other husbands away from it. I subsequently have few friends and the wives are not keen on their husbands hanging out with me. The blatant feminism, divorce encouragement, cowardice of religious  leaders who  continue to promote this garbage and bow before their wives and all other women in the congregation..."



I should mention: 
There is nothing disjunctive about והוא ימשול בך “and he will rule over you and to him will be your desire” which God said to Eve is a regular Hebrew phrase and its meaning is not ambiguous.
מושל there is used many times in the Bible. One example is להשם המלוכה ומושל בגוים To God is the kingship and ruler-ship over the nations. The idea comes up also in the book of Esther the letters that were sent out by Xerxes “that ever man should rule over his own home and speak in his own language.”
Why would a pastor claim this is disjunctive when it is clearly not so is beyond me.
It could not be more clear.