Translate

Powered By Blogger

7.9.16

People go through all kinds of problems,


People go through all kinds of problems, psychological or relationships etc. Depressions, OCD etc. I do not know why. I can imagine a bad childhood may have something to do with some of it. 



Still whatever the reasons are there must be a way to break out of it. 
The best way I can figure out  at this point is to develop a connection with some Lithuanian kind of yeshiva where Torah is learned for its pwn sake and to join in as much as possible and also to learn Musar.  That is to say I think there is "numinous " power in Torah learning that can correct many problems   But it has to be authentic Torah from the side of holiness for this to work. Therefore it seems to me best to learn a little Gemara and a little Musar every day either by yourself or in some kind of Litvak Yeshiva situation. I hope this will in itself solve your other problems.