Translate

Powered By Blogger

27.6.15

Worshipers of Corpses

The major obstacles to keeping Torah are the the insane religious world , those that make a display of keeping Torah..

I will not hide the fact that I consider  the the insane religious world  to be mainly idolaters because of their worship of corpses.

What the the insane religious world  call repentance is horizontal repentance. It is moving over from one group to join their group. It has nothing to do with repentance of the Torah which is vertical repentance.



So to keep Torah I think you can either go to   Reform temple or Conservative one--though that is really not the best option. [Reform and conservative have been hijacked by principles not like the Torah.] The better option I think is Mizrachi or what is called religious Zionist. There is a complaint about the Mizrachi that they got too much into nationalism and have become a part of the establishment, still their basic approach is about as close to Torah as I think is feasible.

Or you could join a Lithuanian yeshiva which is perhaps even better than Mizrachi [religious Zionist] because of the level of Torah study. Mizrachi tends to be a little weaker in that area. Though I have met people that are associated with religious Zionism who do learn Torah on a high level but the Mizrachi just don't have people of the stature of Rav Elazar Menachem Shach or other Litvak Gedolim.

Though I was at two Lithuanian yeshivas both of which were great places, I think the anti Zionist stance is a poison which is like slowly acting acid which decays the foundations. Today there are no Litvak gedolim. Why not? I say it is the antisemitism embedded in their anti Israel stance.