Translate

Powered By Blogger

28.2.15

Navardok= trust in God and learning Torah.
There are plenty of Breslov oriented yeshivas where the Rosh yeshiva himself will tell you he got his inspiration from Navardok.
Since you can't depend on others to do the right thing, I therefore recommend  to anyone who will listen to me to start you own Narvardok yeshiva in your own home.
That is: get a regular set of the Oral Law: (1)Talmud, Bavli, Yerushalmi, (2) Rambam, (3) Tur, (4) Shulchan Aruch and plow through them every spare minute.
And don't ask for support. I have no idea why as soon as people become religious, they start asking others for charity. Either just wait until God sends you his blessings, or work for a living. Trust in God is not the same thing as asking people for charity.

And I say this with my mind on the problems between the Ukraine and Russia. I think that Torah would bring peace. Therefore I am specifically recommending Navardok types of yeshivas in Russia and Ukraine. Save the few Billion Euros and send in a few Lithuanian yeshiva type people --and I believe you would see wonders.

But for this to work you have to get rid  the dark side. You can't just add white paint together with black because then all you get is mud and mess. Get rid of the Jewish cults and then this advice can work.


In any case, I don't think sanctions are going to bother Putin the slightest bit. It will just make him more determined to take the Ukraine back. And all the more so sending weapons. I highly recommend everyone to take  a few steps back from Apocalypse. Calm down, And tomorrow is Sunday so go to synagogue or the church and pray for peace.