Translate

Powered By Blogger

15.2.15

When things were falling apart in my life, I knew I had to find one simple basic principle that I could hold onto to help me keep afloat. I decided that that principle had to be truth--to speak the truth always at all cost. I felt there was a kind of power in speaking the truth. That one who speaks the truth without any deviation gets a  protective shield of light.
And this worked in amazing ways. I can't count the times after I made that decision when I was literally rescued from the claws of death. And sometimes there were things less dramatic.

Also it seemed to me that to have a world view that corresponded with reality was important. And since there were lots of world views out there and my own world view at the time had serious questions on it I realized that it would be a help that if I myself spoke only the absolute truth and avoided any lie o white lie even by accident that that would help to come to the truth of reality.