Translate

Powered By Blogger

20.2.15

I don't think the Ukraine can win in the East. And I doubt of they want to either. Surely they can't be thinking of paying peoples pensions over there. It is just the land, not the people that is important. But Russia will take it anyway. The best think is to let it go and to just absorb  losses that can't be recovered anyway. As for the rest of the Ukraine they should be accounted a part of NATO already. I always knew the fact that for the last twenty years the fact that the Ukraine was given a cold shoulder by Europe and the USA and the IMF was not going to end well. I could not believe it when the USA would consider Egypt an ally, when I knew its people had nothing but contempt for the USA, and the Ukraine whom I knew had nothing but respect for Democratic values was shunned.

But obviously none of this advice will be listened to. Not one single word. And the Ukraine will continue fighting in the East and more rivers of innocent blood will flow. And then the Ukraine will have to give it up anyway. But only after thousands of more soldiers will have been killed.
And NATO will still give a cold shoulder to Ukraine as it always has, and then Russia will just come in and take the rest.
I am  sure my advice will not be followed.
I have never been able to talk sense into people.