Translate

Powered By Blogger

3.5.21

to object to some crime.

 There is a positive aspect to "be מוחה" to object to some crime. You can see this in the events of the concubine of Giva [in Book of Judges] where the whole tribe of Benjamin was considered guilty because they did not object. Also the Gemara goes into this in Gitin in the events of Kamtza and Bar Kamtza.

So I continue to object along the lines of the Gra and Rav Shach even though it is clear to me that I will not be listened to.  I do not do this on my blog since here, the whole idea of writing is in order to explain things that can be understood. But the fact of the Gra and Rav Shach objecting to evil is not understood and impossible to explain to people. The only people that were trying to warn others were the Gra, Rav Shach, Rav Israel Odesser of Breslov. But they were ignored\.