Translate

Powered By Blogger

11.5.21

finding a spouse

The major work of  Rav Nahman of Breslov, the LeM I have heard is good for the particular issues that are raised in any one given chapter.  And in fact I found this idea helpful. I had seen that vol. I chapter 6 which deals with the intensions of Elul is good to learn in order to find one's proper mate. And in fact I was having a great deal of trouble in that area until one day I decided I was just going to say that Torah lesson every single day until I would find my true mate. And that in fact worked. [There is also another Torah lesson in the LeM vol. II chapter 87 that also deals with this issue. I said that also along with the paragraphs of the princes in Numbers and the Song on the Rea Sea.] [These last two are also mention by Rav Nahman in Sefer HaMidot as being good for this issue.]

If I had raised my expectations too high even that might not have helped. Sometimes when it comes to finding a spouse people are looking for something that has never been created. The Perfect Human Being.