Translate

Powered By Blogger

8.2.16

Songs for the Glory of God the Creator [music for orchestra]

 l2  [l2 midi]


 l89 [l89 midi]
j16 a flat major [j16 in midi] That nice sound in the middle is a piano with a flute.


q100   [q100 in midi] This I am sure needs editing but  have no idea how and a lot of it was written under duress. I beaten in the Mikveh by some deranged person. In an upset mood it is hard to concentrate.
q100 version 2   [q100 version 2 in midi] This I think is a little better. One of the problems with the first version was no modulation in the beginning and thus no way to recapitulate. So this version corrects that flaw I hope half decently. [I think after that upsetting incident I was not thinking that modulation was a good idea. Now after thinking about it it seems it probably is.]


exodus4  [exodus 4 in midi]