Translate

Powered By Blogger

9.11.15

Most of what people worry about I think is  just a distraction. A false flag from the Dark Side to get you distracted from what you need to be thinking about. 

You need רצון razon-- a will to do things right. People need the will to stop depending on handouts and get a real vocation. And  to learn Torah.

That is when I find myself in some difficulty I think to myself what I read in the Shaari Teshuva of Rabbainy Yona--אין יסורים בלא עוון. There are not problems without sin. Based on this idea when I have a problem I often feel that the problem is not because of what other have done or want to do but rather from myself.  I believe all my problems come from the gap between the "is" and the "ought." That is the gap between what I do and what I ought to do.