Translate

Powered By Blogger

20.10.17

I find it easier to stay healthy when I am not tempted by bad choices.  Fast food was a temptation for me when I was in NY and in Israel. Cheap and tasty. Just for the sake of my own health I find it better to be in an area where fast foods are simply not available.
At one time I would concentrate on black bread, a raw beet and some fried eggs in the morning. That  got my weight down.

Walking or jogging was also pretty good for that.

Sometimes one is however not able to make his or her own choices about where to live.

I was recently in a hellish apartment. So I did not have much ability to take care of my health. Now I thank God that he took me out of that evil place and brought me to a wonderful place. It happened in a kind of ironic kind of way. I broke my foot and spent a month in the hospital but in any case it got me out a place I should have left  a long time ago.