Translate

Powered By Blogger

10.10.16

Better no Torah than false Torah.

My impression in the 1990's when my wife left me that it was a tragedy on  a global scale. That is not that I thought I was special in any way. I know I am not. But for the years we were in Israel for some reason or other God decided to shine his Divine light on me and my family in a really intense way. It was so strong that even visitors to our home would comment on it. You can even ask Rav Peretz Aurbach who was there for a visit and he felt it. So it seems to me my home was a kind of focal point for some kind of Divine energy. When Leah left, I knew this was going to have global repercussions on the entire state of marriage everywhere.

[To be fair to her, it was not really her fault since religious teachers and leaders were putting great pressure on her.] But later when the so called Shiduch Crisis began and then later marriage has fallen apart as an institution and now all religious leaders worship the Vagina I am not surprised.
Nowadays anyone who wants to get married out to have his head examined.

The solution to this problem is clear. The Law of Moses says if one keeps to Torah, things will go well. If things are not well in the world, we can only blame ourselves. But the question remains, what part or aspect of the Law are we not keeping? I can venture a guess  for myself. Listening to our parents, speaking the  truth at all cost, not touching what does not belong to us, learning Torah, not doing idolatry towards people.

[Obviously staying away from the religious with all their forms of idolatry and cults makes a lot of sense. Better no Torah than false Torah.]