Translate

Powered By Blogger

27.7.16

 I can still see the need for people to learn morality from the Law of God, (the Five Books of Moses)

I can see that even with learning Torah (the Five Books of Moses), people can be morally challenged, [or sometimes even worse.] But still, as much as the Oral and Written Law that people learn, the better. 



I have seen often people think that belonging to their group makes them righteous. But to me that seems like a mistake. The main thing to me is the Law of Moses, the Oral and Written Law. Not what group one is a part of.


[I have seen enough of the world to show me that without the Torah people are lacking morals. When the whole society is without Torah,  things looks pretty bad. ]

So my basic approach is this people should learn the Old Testament, the two Talmuds, Physics up to and including String Theory, and Aristotle's Metaphysics.
THE WAY for this is to do 1/2 a page per day with Tosphot and Maharsha [i.e. one whole side of a "daf".  ]