Translate

Powered By Blogger

26.5.16

Life would be empty and meaningless without women

I hate feminists but I love women. I think that they are superior to men in many ways. I am in a college dorm and I can tell you there is a real difference when there are guys than when there are girls. How empty a man's life would be without a woman's touch and encouragement. He starts his first breath from a woman's touch. His pleasure and happiness in his life is from women. His comfort in his sadness is from a woman's love. Life would be empty and meaningless without women. That does not mean they are smarter or better at building bridges.

Girl Friends: See the Book of Chronicles, Volume One, chapter two [2:46] and four concerning Kalev ben Yefuna (כלב בן יפונה). He is the only person in the entire Bible that it says the unique phrase, וימלא אחרי השם "He walked completely after God." He had two girl friends.]