Translate

Powered By Blogger

7.11.18

some links to some of the older music

Link to music files mp3

I might try to make some links to some of the older music since I do not see any of it in this folder.
That would be mainly things that were written in NY.
But after I moved from NY most of what I wrote was a waste of time. But then in Israel started the b files some of which I think are good.  Then later files were written in Uman. Some of the older pieces were also inspired when I was in Uman but only put together in NY. The V files are the most recent files.  [e files were all written in Uman and everything after that except for the V files. The V files were written in Israel. [I do not know why Uman got to be a problem. People would just simply attack on on the street in broad daylight. It got to be insane to stay there. Maybe God just wanted me back in Israel for some reasons I understand not.] V files were only Midi so they are not included in this folder. God willing I will try to make a link for people that are interested in listening.

That has been since Sept 27. I hope God grants to me to start writing music again--but in the meantime I think that to share what there already is is a good idea.

If I would have energy right now I would probably rather be learning Physics or the Avi Ezri of Rav Shach, but I am too tired now to do either.

Here is a link to that pieces i named mathematics  black hole p120 exodus4 great title Orchestra organ
piano[put for organ in mp3 but written on piano]

Orchestra is one of the oldest pieces. It was written when I was in high school.



Here is a  link to the folder that has the nwc files and some midi

That still does not include the older classics