Translate

Powered By Blogger

17.6.21

 The closest I can see for a consistent world view in philosophy is that of the Kant Fries School developed by Leonard Nelson and Kelley Ross. [Though I do not share the distain against Hegel.] While Michael Huemer also has some important points, I still think the approach of Kelley Ross comes out on top.

I have a few reasons for saying this. One is that I mainly can not stand when philosophers  start to talk about physics. Especially QM or Relativity. The only one who has understood the subject and been able to place it within the context of a wider world view is Kelley Ross. 

And Analytic Philosophy I think is already fit for the trash bin.  Robert Hanna goes into rigorous detail showing this.


[However, the actual Fries and Leonard Nelson approach seem to be in great need of modification as Kelley Ross shows. Besides what he shows it is an odd sort of fact that Nelson was not very happy with Relativity and Fries was against the existence of atoms. However the insight of non intuitive immediate knowledge seems so  significant that I am thinking that these short comings should be ignored.]