Translate

Powered By Blogger

2.2.20

Based on the idea of Rav Nahman that there is even such a thing as Torah scholar who is a demon, the question is- how far can you take this? How far is there suspicion on anything they say. After all, if lets say you have a delicious chocolate Sunday ice cream, but mixed within is  slight bit of arsenic? How good can that be? And the question ought to be asked,-- after it is known that this is not just in theory, but in fact in this very time and age now there are countless of victims. So the issue is very relevant.

My feeling is to follow the basic, authentic, straight path of the Gra and Rav Shach, and straight Musar. But it does not seem simple to do so, or what kind of "Birur" [sifting] is needed- even on a private level. One solution I have thought is to simply bury my head in the sand, and walk in the path of straight Torah as well as I can. Yet I feel there probably is something important about at least letting others know so at least others can be forewarned.[If I at least warn people, I do not have their blood on my hands. I guess that is the most I can do.] להרים מכשול מדרך עמי