Translate

Powered By Blogger

6.6.23

 The world is shifting from the USA to the Russian -Chinese alliance. The Chinese space station is a case that already shows this shift. Rewarding merit instead of racial or sexual preference shows up in actual accomplishment.

[This is enough for me to wonder if Hegel actually had some good points as an extension of Kant. There is something odd going on in the USA, and it makes me wonder if perhaps there might be some essential flaw in the system itself? I admit to being somewhat in favor of Hegel because the only Hegel I read was  the Logic part of the Encyclopedia--almost the last thing he wrote which is closely reasoned--rather than the earlier works where most people start. Plus McTaggart who is a formidable proponent of Hegel. But I am not saying either that McTaggart got everything right either--even in Hegel.