Translate

Powered By Blogger

2.6.16

the religious world

At this point in time I want nothing that has the slightest connection with anything to do with the cult that the Gra signed the  excommunication on. I made a terrible mistake getting involved in this terrible kelipa [evil] and I am super sensitive to anything that could even vaguely remind me of them. So when I say only Musar and the Gemara or Sidur HaGra I am being very specific. No offence intended for the sincere and good people whose names got to be associated with this movement. Still there is something very wrong with it. I am sure there are plenty of sincere and good people involved in Hinduism also but that does not make the religion kosher.
Not only that but I feel that the influence and infiltration of this movement into the religious world itself has ruined everything it has touched. Just saying.