Translate

Powered By Blogger

5.3.15



In any case what I am suggesting is for people to do the basic Megilah reading, but then to spend as much time as possible learning Torah.

That means the Oral and Written Law.

Also I think people ought to avoid Jewish cults.
Because coming into holiness requires first to avoid the Sitra Achra, the Dark Side.

I mentioned here about learning Torah I have come to see that the Gra was right about learning Torah being the central thing. After all there does seem to be some debate as to what is the main thing people ought to emphasize. Or even if there is such a thing. We know the Gra held from learning Torah and this is clearly supported in the Talmud.  But furthermore I have my own suggestion about what to emphasize:
Avoid cults at all cost. Even if they are making a show of keeping Torah. That is only to hide the abominations in their hearts.