Translate

30.9.12

Because of the problem of Muslim attacks on America it seems to me that people should have some basic knowledge of biological and chemical warfare.

Because of the problem of Muslim attacks on America it seems to me that people should have some basic knowledge of biological and chemical warfare.
  I remember in Israel when Iraq was bombing Israel, that we were all given masks to protect from chemical warfare and told to sit in sealed rooms and also given a standard kit for injections in case it was determined that chemical instead of biological agents were released. I admit that this was done very well. Yet the one problem I feel that the whole program lacked was that people did not know any basic information. No one was told the difference between a virus and bacteria or explained the different types of bacteria and how this is relevant to biological and chemical warfare. But at least the basic kit was given out.  [The way you were told whether to do the injection was by the type of alarm system that you would hear and in case the radios were still worked this information was broadcast on radio. I forget today the meaning of the different types of alarms.]
  But in America it seems to me the problem is worse. No one is even given the basic kit of a chemical warfare mask or the necessary injections in case of attack.And America has already been attacked. I don't see why the government would not at least make an effort to guard American lives unless guarding American lives was simply not interesting to the government.
When I returned to Israel later I had lost my old biological and chemical warfare kit so I had to pay for the old one before I could get a new one. That was before the Hizbalah in Lebanon started bombing Israel They did not use chemical weapons at the time but I had no way of knowing what type of weapons they would use. So I thought it was wise to be prepared. At any rate, they were only bombing  North  Israel and I was in Yerushalim at the time.
[When Iraq was bombing Israel I was also in Jerusalem where bombs did fall.]