Translate

Powered By Blogger

24.5.18

small remnant of people that in fact strive to uphold the Torah for its own sake

באשר משפטו שם פעלו Where judgment is, there should be also be mentioned his good deeds.
AS I mentioned in a few blog posts the religious world is insane. And the more they make themselves out in externals to look godly and holy in their dress, the more you can be certain that God is far from them.

Still there is a small remnant of people that in fact strive to uphold the Torah for its own sake= the Litvak yeshivas like Ponoviz in Bnei Brak and the great NY Litvak yeshivas.
So while I am busy criticizing the insane religious world, I can not help but praise and support the exceptional people that are in fact doing a great job.

Prophecy is called a "burden" in the Old Testament. Some prophets begin their words with"the burden of the Lord." So when I have tried and failed to pick up that burden by myself and failed, I ought to go and help others to pick up that burden and then maybe together we can manage to raise it up.