Translate

Powered By Blogger

19.10.15




I have to warn people that I have seen plenty of people that left a Lithuanian yeshiva environment and get involved in Breslov . It is hard for me to understand why people would think that stopping learning Torah and running around with nonsense all day would make them close to a tzadik.



Some strange doctrines have entered into the religious world. So I should mention that by belief in the great tzadik  I am not condoning the idolatry or pantheism that people by mistake seem to hold by in the religious world. Prayer must be directly towards God alone. But we can pray in the merit of a tzadik or ask him to pray for us. And pantheism has already been dealt with and disposed of by Saadia Gaon, the Rambam in the Guide and the son of the Rambam. So I don't know why people still try to claim the Torah holds by pantheism.    God has no substance so nothing is God's substance. The world is not God. Saying things have godliness in them does not mean they are godliness. And what ever Godliness is it is not God. It is a creation. And even the infinite light is also a creation as the Ramban says openly in Breishit and the Arizal also.