Translate

Powered By Blogger

21.6.22

It is a fact that King Asa was blamed in the Bible for going to doctors instead of God. In the verses it looks like an "either or ,-but not both" function. This ("Shtims") parallels well with what the mishna says טוב שברופאים לגיהינום. [The best of doctors is destined for Hell]. 

It is well known that Rav Nahman of Breslov also warned against doctors. 

So the whole Covid hoax and vaccination poisons have not seemed to me to be worth paying any attention to. But I have not protested or gotten into arguments about them.


Ad I do not want here either to go into this subject. it is well known that psychology is pseudoscience and even what is thought to be regular medicine. However in Breslov it was the custom to go to doctors anyway--just the best ones. And from what I can understand from my parents is that once a procedure has been well established for  over 50 years (at minimum), then it can be thought to be more or less reliable.


I might add that while I was in Uman in Ukraine God granted to me that i had great doctors when i needed them. the care I received was astounding--but I was nervous because for example  in the same trauma unit where I had an operation there had been in the time of the USSR a doctors who was a butcher.. I knew a girl that was crippled for life after being operated on by him. So I should say that my good experiences were all after Ukraine gained independence. And I should add that the good doctors were very conservative in that they would never use new medicines nor new procedures. 

Besides that I should admit I owe a lot of gratitude to people in Uman for other reasons. When I needed help, may there were there to help.