Translate

Powered By Blogger

19.8.20

Music from a few years ago b100. [B files were written in Israel around 2001.]

 b100 mp3 b100 nwc file

b100 Midi file

b101 mp3

b101 note worthy composer

b101 Midi

b104

b105

b98 mp3,   b98 [noteworthy composer file. That is a company that has software by which one can write music.

mathematics mp3 mathematics nwc file

[This was written in Uman but put together in NY.]

orchestra mp3 orchestra nwc file This was written when I was in high school. [Influenced by Beethoven an Brahmans and my teachers like Mr Smart.] The B files were much later in Israel. I think this was when I was a sophomore. It was before there was noteworthy software so it was just on paper until many years later I used nwc software to see how it actually sounds.

[Mr Smart was the conductor of the high school orchestra and  a genius that was able to whip up the high school orchestra  into a an almost semi professional level]

All of this music was written in notebooks and then I would develop the themes later.

 

In NY I started writing down some of the music that my brother had saved. There also was some music that was in notebooks. [That is where the piece mathematics came from. I had been in Hebrew University where  a very nice girl introduced me to Mathematics. Michal. So that piece was written from that inspiration..]