Translate

Powered By Blogger

6.2.23

 Parents think they can go to the schools, and find out what their children are learning? No such luck. Because of the Ferrari method of education, your children ae being taught gender and woke poison propaganda in the disguise of reading, writing, and arithmetic.

In terms of what would be better than the poisonous public schools, I think that self learning is the best idea. And in order to advance this, I would like to suggest learning with ten times review of every chapter or section. This idea of leaning with lot of review I understood from my son, Izak. (I had suggested to him to "just say the words and go on," but he did not accept that. So I finally decided to accept his advice.)

Furthermore I would like to suggest that most of what is learnt in schools is really not very positive. [See  Allan Bloom's Closing of the American Mind,]