Translate

22.11.12

One of the problems that I see about Arabs bombing civilian buses is that this generates a lot of sympathy in Americans for Islam. The fact that Arabs are willing to murder  shows after all a real commitment to their ideals and real authenticity. These are values that have been taught in American Universities  for over a generation by the Post-Modern school of philosophy. .The sad thing is that many Jews have been in the forefront of this lunacy like that madman Derrida. I don't know how a pure schizophrenic madmen gains academic respectably today but I that God I did not major in philosophy of any of the pseudo social sciences in American Universities that have been on the forefront of the war to destroy American values. I mean to say that in the old days you had to have a logical argument to be considered a philosopher, not just lots of dense sounding words.